WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM RIVER BIRCH PRESS?
- 100% ROYALTIES—Our publishing contracts are structured to favor your interests.
- 24/7 SALES REPORTS—We provide access to your book sales anytime you want.
- ALWAYS IN PRINT—With RBP your book remains in print indefinitely.
- TEXT EDITING—Every manuscript gets at least two edits by US based Christian editors.
- COVER DESIGN—3 design choices are provided to capture the essence of your book.
- COVER & TEXT ILLUSTRATION—From our freelance artists when needed
- GHOSTWRITING—We’ll ghostwrite your text, in your voice, if you need a writing partner.
- BOOK TRAILERS—Our trailers highlight you, your book and your message—dramatically!
- WEBSITES—We can build your website—the foundation of your author platform.
- BOOK TITLE GENERATION—If your title needs strengthening we can help.
- MARKETING MATERIALS—The essential tools you need to launch and market your book.
- EBOOK CREATION—We’ll convert your book to ebook format and upload to Kindle.
- PRINTED BOOKS—high quality digital and litho printed books
- …and much more!
ON TIMEWe'll deliver on time—or sooner
Our promise is to deliver your book when we say we will deliver it. RBP books are worked on in the order they are received, so if you need it quickly, please get it to us quickly. That’s only fair to our other authors.
PROFITABLEBook contracts that make financial sense
Our contracts are written with you in mind—structured so that you can make a profit on the sale of author copies.
GUARANTEEDIf you're not happy—we're not done
The quality of creative work can be very subjective to evaluate. Take a look around our site. If you like what you see, that’s the quality you’ll get. If you’re not happy we’ll fix it or do it over until you are satisfied.
Need More Reasons for Choosing RBP?
Along with our professional experience, our founder and president has served in full-time ministry as an associate pastor and Sunday School superintendent for several years. This brings additional insight and perspective to the books we take on.
As published authors, we understand the passion you have for your message. We appreciate the time and effort you have put into your book and your hopeful expectations that it will make a difference in people’s lives.
What effect can 500+ books published and 25+ years in publishing have on our performance? We’ll let you be the judge of that. We can say truthfully that we’ve learned a thing or two.
Why You Need Professional Help…
- A professionally published book sells more copies than a do-it-yourself book.
- A professionally published book gets higher reviews on Amazon.
- A professionally published book is required to get into the big chains.
- A professionally published book gets more word-of-mouth recommendations.
- A professionally published book will boost your confidence as an author.
What Authors Say…
Kathy did a wonderful job of editing and rearranging.
Wonderful. Thank you very much. This has been quite exciting!
The cover designs are wonderful. Better than I had hoped for!
[The website is] excellent. Here we go! Thanks a ton.
[The press release] is wonderful! You obviously work in your gifting. Thank you.
I love it! Again, as always, you amaze me at what you do. Thank you dear friend. Blessings.
I’ve already viewed the book trailers; I was almost in tears.